Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Lurkers

I have no idea if anyone actually reads these posts. If you are out there reading my words, please take a moment to make a comment so that I have an idea just how public this all is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, first time logging in to your blog. I always feel these are to personal and I have no business reading them. So I dont. Jim

5:52 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

Hi Mom! This comment is a month late.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home