Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Feeling better

Well, I got over that bad mood spell. Feeling much better, more normal--whatever that is. When I got the call to set up an interview with B&N I was in a fairly decent mind set and agreed to come in on Friday. Didn't care that I now have the rest of the week to either freak out or just deal. I am choosing to DEAL. What's the fuss? You know the odds: 50-50. Always. Either I get the job or not. If not, then on with the next thing. Can't believe how much better a mood I am in now. Glad thats over.

Onward and upwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home