Aviation is my life
Sunday was the Blue Ridge Chapter of the 99s meeting, after months and months of no activity. Lee Orr is the chairman and later asked me if I would (please!) consider taking over. I am seriously thinking yes, as the group really needs to get shaken up and pushed to get new blood. The ladies are all really nice, but not very active. I believe there are lots of pilots who would love to get involved but just don't know we exist. I could do something about that, and I think that is what Lee is hoping for.
With the cost of fuel going up up up, I may not be likely to do much flying in the future. I am waiting to see if I can figure out what job to try for and actually start earning some money. I still want to do some serious flying, and in moments of total insanity think I might work on my instrument rating. We'll see.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home