Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Busy Morning

I really am trying to organise my time, but it keeps slipping through my fingers at an alarming pace. I live with my Palm Pilot, afraid to miss any of the scheduled meetings, classes or events. Wait, I have to check to see if I'm supposed to be doing something else instead of sitting at the computer.

Oh yeah, I have a Math Test in an hour.

Time to get dressed and get moving. Well, it's not like I haven't been doing things all morning!

Made tea for Bill

Wrote my Morning Pages

Meditated

Did my morning Yoga

Studied for Math Test

Went over some of the literature from my CSSC class

Whoops, really gotta go now. I forgot to have breakfast! Now I really gotta go! Later.

UPDATE: Turns out I already DID eat Breakfast. I ate it while watching The Wedding Singer. Boy—how did I manage to do so many things yet feel like I’ve done nothing?? Well, the house is still a mess. Need to start sweeping….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home