No Spoilers

I just finished reading the new Harry Potter book and it has left me feeling so sad. One reason is that it will be about two years til the next one, and that will be the last one. Another reason is the events in the book, though I will not divulge them here. I tend to get so wrapped up in the story of a book and feel like I know the characters that when the book ends I feel like I've been suddenly ejected from that world back to this one. A bit of a shock. In any case, I will wait a short while and then pick the book back up and reread it. A few times. These books do that for me. I find them so well written in that they are so engrossing that I just want to revisit, frequently. Well, enough soapboxing.
School news:
Only three weeks left.
ONLY THREE WEEKS LEFT!!!!!
I can hardly believe that it will be over. Of course, I'll be back for the bloody Math class, but that will be on the main campus. And of course, the Aviation Sciences class that I will be (gasp) teaching. But the dynamics will be different.
Meanwhile, I plan to take a vacation trip to NY and Pa. to visit people and airports. That should be enjoyable. I'll let you know.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home