Interior Tornado
In between classes Carl Washburn, the director, called me into his office to let me know about a "Women in Technology" thing in July at GTC. He'd sent a email to Marcia at AWAM and wanted to let me know what was up. He asked if I was going to be all finished up this fall and I said I just had the one Math class at 12:30. He then asked me if I wanted to teach Aviation Sciences from 10 to 11:30 in the Fall.
WOW!!
We talked about it and I said I'd look over the text and see if I felt I could handle the material. Then he hesitated and said that this fall might be awkward as some of the students in that class are actually kids I am currently in class with. Andy, Jessie, Wayne, Sean and OH MY GOD---Steve. Well, the first four would be no problem, but I had to think long and hard about Steve. It could be difficult/challanging to be the instructor for him, since he now knows where my buttons are. But I've had all day to think about it and have pretty much decided to go for it. I don't want to let Steve direct my choices. I think I can deal. I will have a talk with him in any case.
And I aced the Inspection Final 100%, which means I got a perfect A for the class.
Yeah!
Tomorrow I start the last Powerplant class and then I'll be finished (well, except for the written, oral and practical and the Math class).
There is a light at the end of this very long tunnel.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home