A WEEK IN MEXICO
It is Bill who has taken off for Mexico this morning. He has to help straighten out stuff at the plant there.
He is so sweet, he phoned me at school from Houston just to say hello. I was amazed! After all, he so rarely phones or even contacts me during the week days, I usually phone him up. But he said he missed me. I was glad he called, I was just ready for a break and wanted to know that his flight was okay. Knowing what I do about planes, I worry every time he flies!
Thomas had a date last night with a girl from his CPT101 class. He had such a nice smile on today. I am glad he is meeting some girls! (Well, so far only one, but it is a start).
Kjrstn got a call about teaching more classes next year which is such a good thing. She must be good, they like her. I am so glad. She needs the feedback, so I am glad it is good. The Ashville dance place has summer programs that she can dance in, and I am hoping it pans out to more as well. Nice to have confirmation and acceptance.
Will that ever happen to me? Was the Loominus experience my only shot at doing something I love and know how to do and to have confirmation and good feed back?? I miss feeling that confidence. I miss people.
I am stopping here, as I am feeling a bit too nostalgic for my own good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home