Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Plans Come Tumbling Down


Plans made, or at least hoped for, seem to be falling all around me. First the hopes to work at a restoration/maintenance shop were smashed. Now the project plane that I never even got to see has been withdrawn as the owner decided to ship it to California (where he has relocated). Ah, such is life.

I still have the backup idea of the airlines job in Charlotte. I am ambivolent about it though. I need to talk with the lady who teaches the job prep classes. I will have to write a resume and get some interview skills. I always seem to mess up in interviews. Stick my foot in my mouth or say exactly the wrong thing. Sheeez, what am I going to do?

Plus, Bill is pushing me to take my tests ASAP after finishing classes. But I don't feel ready. And I really want to go to NY to see Mel and the kids and go to the Zoo. Of course, this can all be postponed-- it doesn't Have to be on my Birthday. Why do I always feel forced to accomodate??

Meanwhile, I have less than three days to clean the whole house AND get my tool box in order before returning to classes.

This was supposed to be a BREAK!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home