TOOL BOXES REVISITED
I HAVE TOO MANY TOOLS
Well, at least too many to fit in any of the boxes that I can take to school. With my roll away and the new top box I should be able to spread out my stuff and find things. But as it is, I will have to pare down to keep my school collection sorted in just the top box. Well, I could leave out a few wrenches as I have so many different ones. And perhaps just a few other items. Hard to decide. Now that I have FINISHED for this semester, I can spend a few days thinking about it. Actually, since I will be taking my rollaway and top box to Above & Beyond next week to work on N53187, I probably won't actually do anything till I am finished with the Annual. Perhaps it will give me a chance to see just which wrenches I use the most. And what other tools I can keep in either the hanger or a carry along tool bag that can just travel in the car.
The thing is, also, I will only be in school for a few months before I can put all the tools in the rollaway etc. for good. Any shadowing should probably wait til then.
Jeez, I gotta take a break from All Things Aeronautic and go watch some British comedy.
Later


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home