Since I plan on working somewhere in the near future, I figured that I need a few more tools. Of course, the box I have at school is stuffed and I am frustrated trying to find what I need. So I went to Sears this weekend and bought a bigger box. It was on sale and was exactly the amount I had pre-determined to spend. It is not quite as large as the one Thomas and Steve have, but hopefully I will be able to fit more tools into it. I am thinking of getting different wrenches, but can't decide. I have so many already. It's just that I have a set of open and a separate set of box ones, and I would prefer combination I think. I also might have to set up the drawers differently. I plan on doing silhouettes of each drawer, but might get something modular for the wrenches. I will be doing the arranging over the break after I do the annual on N53187. I finally decided that if I have to I will take the Math 102 class (the prerequisite one) this summer and take the Math 109 (required) in the fall, over the internet. However-- when I went to sign up for the 102 internet class they were all filled and closed. I was tres bummed out. I talked to the office guys and we found a video class of MAT 102 and signed me up for that one. I still plan to take the placement test to try to get into the required class and avoid any Fall classes. I have a bad feeling about it, though. So I will see what happens. Either way, I am now covered. I will have to find out soon, though, as there is only two weeks left til the end of this semester. There are text books to be bought, and perhaps a few videos.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home