VACATION WEEK: NO SCHOOL!!!!!
Have to brush up on Algebra for a placement test for the Math Class. Whichever one I end up taking. Math 109. We'll see. Meanwhile, x + y = z. Okay, do I win??? Can I just get it over with??? Can you tell that I am REALLY tired of being in school?
This week is Spring Break and Bill is home all week as well. This morning I got up and went to the gym before I was awake enough to reason myself out of it. Or start something (like a pot of tea) that would distract me all day. Now I am tired again, but so happy to not be in school.
Kjrstn and I were going to go to NC today, but last Thursday she stopped over and SHE was sick. Really sick, and I suggested a trip to the doctors. She had strep throat and had to skip her last day at B&N Spartanburg. Amoxiciline saved the day, and she is feeling lots better now, but we might just skip the trip as it is sposed to rain and be yucky tomorrow. Not good if you are getting over a cold and strep throat. Oh well, maybe another day. I can always go by myself if I feel like it. I want to go to Asheville and get another pair of sneakers at the shoe store there. Plus go to the art store and Earthguild... and look at books... and see if there is a Tarot related store there. And just be somewhere else.
I am going to look for a terrible picture to put up and embarrass the teachers from Tech. hee hee. meany me. Look around: they're here somewhere---


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home