Busy Day
At least after lunch we have Mr. Crocker and can laugh a lot and undo the stress of the morning. Hope that lasts for more than a few days. The afternoon class is (among other things): Electricity. GACK!
Today also is the beginning of B&N online classes. I signed up for two: Jane Austen's Emma and Tarot. Since I am on a Jane Austen kick and reading three books at once and watching all the films, it just seemed like the thing to do. I get to converse on line with other Austenites. Or whatever... And as to Tarot, I find it interesting and am getting lots of insights to how it all works.
Somehow I just lost two paragraphs so before I start yelling and throwing things, I am getting off and going to bed. I tried to link the B&N University to the mention above and everything after it disapeared. Drat. Having no fun at all trying to learn Html (or whatever) just keeps frustrating me. Am I overextending myself????
I am Le Tired. Bon Soir.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home