Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Virtual Reality at Clemson


This is Steve with the VR head piece on. He is looking for flaws in the cargo bay that only he can see. Except, there are monitors behind him and we can see what he is seeing. I was a bit disappointed in the set up, very CG, not so realistic as I expected. While it is not complete, I don't believe it will be much better. So much for VR, I was looking for the "Earth 2" experience. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home