Decisions, Decisions
But now I am wondering about an opportunity that presented itself, and maybe I should try it out.
A week or so ago two fellows from Mesa Air in Charlotte came to speak to the classes at school. They are from the maintenance crew and came to let us know that they are looking for newly out of school A & Ps to hire and train on their fleet. (if you want to know more about what a/c they have go to www.mesa-air.com) They have a low pay scale compared to the bigger airlines, but they spend the first 2-2 1/2 years training new hires.
The perks are VERY tempting. The biggest draw is free flights. This includes abroad. And for a small fee could include family members. I keep thinking about getting to visit Annika, or going to London or Paris. And all the new info I could learn.
The downside of course is that I would basically be selling my soul to work on jets ie turbos and not the radials I have been dreaming of. Plus it is in Charlotte (over an hour away) and starts on the night shift: 8pm to 7:30 am. That could be an adjustment. I can barely stay awake after 9:30 pm.
Part of me keeps saying I Can Do It! And the other part shrinks and says But That Isn’t What I Had In Mind.
What to do? What to do?
Well, I have some time to let it play and see how it all goes. Of course, I will have to finish school before ANY decision can be made. AND complete my O & P for the Powerplant. I am having great misgivings as to my ability to succeed there. Well, it is Thursday and I am Le Tired.


1 Comments:
OR go to London and Paris WITH Annika.
I'm just saying...
Post a Comment
<< Home