Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Some people can be really weird

Today was really weird.

At the end of class yesterday when Thomas O was putting away his tool box he saw that Steve’s box hadn’t closed properly and there was a drawer unlocked. So we put the tools from that drawer into Thomas’s box and locked it all up. Of course today when Steve got his box, he saw the empty drawer. I told him where we put it all and why, but for some reason he decided to stir up a bee’s nest.

Typically, he just likes to cause angst and is totally annoying. For the most part, I can get along with him because I don’t bother to get caught up in his games.

But this was totally over the line.

For starters, even though I told him where his tools were, he still went to Kendall and said his tools were missing. They went to Washburn (the director of the department) and even then he wasn’t content to let it lay. He then went and pulled Crocker from his class (across the hanger) and brought him over and went through the whole charade with him. I even tried to let Crocker know it was all really okay, but they ended up going into Washburn as well. This irritated Kendall, that Steve bothered to go and drag Crocker into it, even though Steve doesn’t even have Crocker for any class this term.

I went and let Thomas know that Steve was being a total jerk, so he went and in front of all the faculty told Steve the deal: that he was keeping the tools from being taken and they were just in his box. Steve they got all gooey and fake and kept praising Thomas and telling him he was a hero etc. Puke.

What a total Jerk!!!

I was really pissed off at him.

After class, when Steve had left for the day I spoke to Crocker and told him the deal and HE got really pissed off and went to Washburn to enlighten HIM. Turns out Steve has pulled something like this before.

Well, I don’t understand the perversity of it all. I mean, Steve knew the deal,

I SPELLED IT OUT FOR HIM.

So he couldn’t have misunderstood that

THE TOOLS WERE IN THOMAS O’S BOX,

NOT STOLEN.

Dude, what a jerk.

Did I mention that Steve can really be a Total Jerk??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home