FINALS
Tomorrow is the last day of the semester, two finals. I am so burnt out from tests that I don't even care any more what happens tomorrow. After the exams I will have two weeks off from classes and the first few days I will be just vegging out and who knows what. Then next week I will be working on the annual for N53187. Maybe Thomas will be helping or not. Depends on his work schedule. No big deal. I just hope the weather cooperates and I can get the plane to GMU where the annual will take place. I need to stop off at Above & Beyond and remind them we are coming in next week.
Meanwhile, I am off to bed to dream about propellers, fire alarm and detection systems, engine instruments and Electricity. ACK!
Sweet dreams to you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home