SAFETY STUDENT OF THE SEMESTER
Today we finished re-installing the mags on the 172. Well, Steve directed a crowd and I stood back and watched. Well, I helped some. Anyway, in order to get the plane out of the hanger we needed the gate of a trailer to be lowered so we could get past it. I went out to release the pins and didn't realise just how heavy it is. It dropped like a ton of bricks, scraping along my arm and leg in the process. I just put down the pin and walked directly to the bathroom to survey the damage. Didn't even look till I got inside and locked the door. Luckily, it only scratched and bruised my right forearm and wrist and my left thigh.
It'll leave a mark.
A nice bruise on my leg that no one in school will get to see. My arm is all scratched, but it didn't break the skin so -- no blood.
No broken bones.
Just an accident report
and a lost Award.
WAAHHH!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home