Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

School Daze Revisited

Started up again today. Steve still sitting next to me. New guy sitting behind me. Phil Negeldinger teaching. Fuel systems. Actually could hold my interest. LONGGGG day, fuel from 8 AM til 13:45 PM with a lunch thrown in there somewhere. It will be a floating lunch time. Afternoon class (Engine Inspection) snoozy. Same ole chapter covered twice before, instrumentation. Got a headache sometime in the afternoon.

Got home and Kjrstn was using the computer. Took a break and watched a film. Got online to start the Math class and sometime while reading one of the MILLION pages of info the page froze and I could absolutely not access the site. Couldn't log back on-- the login page would not come up. Ready to kill. Did scream and throw a fit. Cried and then called Bill (who was on a conference call that lasted all day) to cry and yell. Can't do a damn thing about it.

All signs say this is NOT A CLASS I SHOULD BE TAKING!!!!!!!

Will try opening the book and seeing just how frustrated I can get in one evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home