Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Endless Education

Well, I dropped that class and signed up for a different math class in the Fall. So, I will have to go to school for another semester. And be back in SC by the 17th of August for it. Plans for a leisurely visit to NY are out the window. Oh well.

I am still looking into working (or rather, applying for a job) at Mesa Airlines in Charlotte. Keep going back and forth between How Wonderful it will be and Am I completely nuts??

Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home