What Was I Thinking???
A LOT!
The physics part goes on for 68 pages! I may be in over my head. Well, I know that I'll be doing tons of homework every night to prepare for class. I will be really earning the paycheck. I already feel like crying. Well, part of the stress is knowing that the next few weeks will be spent cramming hard for my certification exams. In fact, I should be studying now. But first I need to work on a new game I downloaded: N is for Ninja. The guys play it in school during breaks. Jeff Looney is a pro! I managed to get throught the very first maze. I'll have to keep repeating it I think, to get to the next one. Haven't figured it out. Should study. I could save it for after exams... Meanwhile, today we flew to Lake Norman in NC. It is a live-in air park where people have hangers in place of garages. So Cool. I want to live with my plane attached to my home and the airstrip right outside my front door, the kitchen windows facing the runway. Heaven! I love airplanes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home