Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I LOVE NY

I made it to NY! I'm at Melanies now, after another day's drive. Drove to Pennsylvania (to Mom's) yesterday. Long 10 hours! Luckily, I had the Harry Potter books on CD to keep me company. I'm up to the begining of the fourth book now.

I went to the Golden Age Air Museum this morning and was impressed with their small but lovely collection. Tomorrow I'll be going to Old Rhinebeck and looking at more: AIRPLANES!!

I'm pretty tired now, plus I'm trying to use a laptop which I'm not familiar with. Not my own, unfortunately, I don't have one YET. It is weird to not have a mouse. Definately on my list to have a wireless mouse with my laptop.

Signing off for the night.

Fish Newts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home