Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Friday, September 09, 2005

What is Wrong with Me?


Amid all the horror of Katrina's destruction, I have been drawn like a piece of shrapnel to this site:

wwwdotsilverjewelryclubdotcom

after my daughter sent me a birthday gift from their collection.

(EDIT: changed to a non-link to keep me from going there so often!)

It is almost impossible to stay away, the images change every 15 minutes and the stuff is NICE!

I have fallen for several items, and need to erase the site from my bookmarks, but not until after I take another look....

The bracelet pictured is one of the items I fell for. I was planning to give it to K, but that might not happen.

And I have never been much for jewelry, but really--the stuff is (practically) free and really, really nice.


I need to get a life.

Studying for my Powerplant Written.

Next time I'll talk about the new class I've started at the Carolina Spiritual Science Center.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

Ooh! I love the bracelet. If you don't give it to K...

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home