Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Not Much New

Over a week has passed since I dropped off an application to Barnes & Nobles. Haven't heard a thing yet. I still don't know if I want to work there, or anywhere else for that matter. I started filling out the application stuff (done online) for Mesa, but I kept getting panic attacks and had to log off and save it for some other time.

I have been drifting in and out of that depressive state, getting homesick and nostalgic and all that icky stuff. If only I weren't so lonely. I know, I know, go out and make friends.

HAH!

Not easy for me, especially here. It took me years and years to get comfortable in Woodstock. Made much easier by the two factors in my favor: I looked just like a woman who had a local tv show (so everyone thought that they knew me somehow), and my kids were in school so I joined the PTA.

For some reason, I am feeling it so much harder here. Some kind of fear, or something, just keeps me from being able to DO anything. Well, I do piddly stuff, like take out the garbage and wash the clothes, make tea, feed the dog. But that's not what I mean. I have BIG plans, but can't seem to get going with any of them. I seem to function MUCH better with other people, but I'm such a loner. Go figure, what is it with me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home