Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

FOR SALE


I have this tapestry loom (Ashford) but not the bench. I want to sell it, as I am not planning on using it ever. I much prefer to use my horizontal loom, when I finally get it together to make another tapestry. Meanwhile, I could use the cash and the space, so if you know anyone who would like to buy it, let me know!! (Price to be decided at some other time, but on EBay they are asking $365. I was thinking closer to $250 plus shipping.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home