Task the First
Or not. Whatever. I think I'll get this job, I am just concerned that I will actually have to DO the job then. Vicious Circle
I just better be able to go see Goblet of Fire at midnight on the 18th, and not have to open that same day at 7 AM. Though, I also want to go to see the new Pride and Prejudice (with Kiera Knightly) which opens the same day, though not at midnight. I think there are several other films also opening Nov. 18th. Busy day for the movie theatres.
In related news, tomorrow I get "Bewitched" from Netflix. Yeah! Hope it shows up.
In unrelated news, this afternoon I picked up a package from the post office that Pat had sent. Was surprised it hadn't come UPS until I saw the size of it. She had mentioned it was fragile, so I had suggested a lot of packaging. Well, I now own many boxes, as well as yards of bubble wrap.
Also, a print of an airplane swinging in the sky from hooks and eyes, done by an artist in Woodstock. A little weird, but Hey, Why Not??
I need to find out more about the artist, whose name I can't remember just now. I'll see about that later, I am getting pooped and so I'll stop now


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home