Who Am I?
The thing at B & N is questionable.
I am basically a cashier. Not really my plan.
Instead of asking if the customer wants fries, I ask if they want a membership.
Just where is the line?????
And the scheduling is horrendous.
Every shift is a different time, and there are many days of being On Call. That means being unsure if you will be called in to work, so making other plans is out. Not really fair, to have this string w/o pay.Hmmm.
So, I am thinking of calling it quits. But I don't have a good backup plan.
Loominus didn't get an expected order, so it looks like that is no longer a possibility for work. Bummer.
And I am getting weary of feeling so at sea. Just what do I want to do with my life? I can't seem to get a grip on it all.Doesn't this sound terribly familiar? Boring, in fact. But ever since moving down here, I have been really at a loss and can't seem to find myself. I still have the opportunity to teach Aviation Sciences at GTC next fall (meaning I would once again have to be at school on my BIRTHDAY!) I am rectifying the hiccup that interfered last year. However, I am not sure about that either.
Damn, this is really depressing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home