I Can See Clearly Now
This week has been so sunny and clear, and comfortable. I flew to school yesterday and it was fantastic to be able to take off and see all the way to Donaldson. It has been so hot and hazy all summer that you had to be on top of an airport before you could identify it. But yesterday it was severe clear. After class I took Thomas O up for a quick pattern, then took up George. I wanted to actually go farther than just a pattern, but I had a terrific headache, and really wanted to go home. Even though it was so gorgeous out. Figures. But I have been feeling so happy the last few days. I think it is the sun. Definately think sun makes me happy. I might fly again tomorrow, if I go to bed right now and get rested up.
Quiz tomorrow on mags, plugs and harnesses, and I get all the numbers mixed up. Oh well, wish me luck.
Later I'll tell you all about putting the plane away by myself with that headache.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home