Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I Wish I'd Flown

Last week, the weather outlook indicated that Today would be a lovely day to fly to school, but yesterday's said it would probably rain this morning, so I pre-decided not to fly to school. When I first got up the sky was all cloudy, but by the time I got into the car to start to class it was Gorgeous out. Dang it all. Well, at least N53187 won't be subjected to the prodings from my class mates. I mean really, some of them shouldn't be allowed near aircraft!! In any case, this afternoon I will go over to my hanger and putz around a little, maybe fly around for fun. I bought a clock for the hanger and a desk light. And I'll poke through my tool box and see if I want to bring anything to school. Maybe I'll go to Sears and see about something to hold my sockets in better order. Or just stay home. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home