A New Begining
For the first time I am actually going public. I don't know that I have much of interest to say, but I may just spill anyway. You don't have to read it, it is just a form of cleansing. I have started back at school with the "new" class, the "original" class mainly having graduated. This bunch of guys are MUCH easier to get along with, for the most part. There is a guy, Steve, who is new to classes and I haven't decided completely about him. He wanted be lab partners, and although I suggested we work with others who may be clueless, somehow we ended up together. I am a pushover, I guess, and he has that kind of pushy personality that bullies until he gets his way. He can be very annoying. Otherwise, he's okay. Today he spent at least 20 minutes hassling about a glinch in the manual and totally stalled any forward movement on the project (inspecting and overhauling a magneto) and increasing the tension until I had a stomach ache. I decided to just go on without his assistance, and eventually he caught up. Whew, it wasn't until Washburn (the director) showed up and the business got started again that the vital fact that he had never dealt with civilian manuals before made it clear WHY he was so wired up. That expressed, the instructor and director were able to explain that he wasn't in the Navy anymore. Things calmed down a little after that. Thankfully it is a four day weekend and I'll have time to relax before falling back into his own little tornado. Another fellow, Thomas O, is weirding me out a little by refering to me as sweetie. and once apologising about foul language, something to the effect of watching it in the presence of a beautiful lady. I just looked around and asked "Where?" I hope it is just Southern politeness and not some fricken perversion. I mean, these guys could be my kids, I'm that old. Well, I don't really know how to format this stuff so it is running on and on. will carry on more later. plus, K is home and I want privacy!!


1 Comments:
Nan, glad to see you; I didn't realize you were here! By the way, you are a beautiful lady. You'll just have to believe us young'uns (LOL) if you haven't figured that out by now.
Post a Comment
<< Home