Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Is this only Monday???

After a weekend that seemed forever, today felt like it should have been Friday. The weather was so beautiful all weekend, and somehow I didn't do any flying. Instead, on Saturday Kjrstn & I went to the dollar cinema to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Again. Actually, for the fourth time. It really is the best of the HP movies so far. Also bought K a set of dishes for her new kitchen. She put the money down for her apartment and moves in after Annika's wedding mid October. I can't decide if I'm glad or sad. >>Sunday I did laundry and spaced out somehow (probably playing on the computer) until Bill had to pack for his trip to Mexico. After he left for the airport the rest of the day is blank. Today back to school. I was so tired. Started on the Bendix mag and found out why it wouldn't fire on the tester. Someone had put the points in backwards. Both sets were jammed in wrong. I am just astounded at the apathy of the kids taking these classes. When I went to show it to several people, thinking they would like to see a stupid mistake, one kid actually said he couldn't care less. I hope to heaven he never works on a plane I have to fly in. Jeeesh, it is really frightening. Went to Ceramics this evening, almost running a red light and getting creamed by a hugh pickup truck. Must have spaced out. Very scary. Put most of the slabs together to make the tea pot thing. Can't quite see how to do the handle. Wednesday I'll get a better idea, after I finish putting together what I have already cut out. Really tired. I miss Bill, who will be in Mexico for the week. At least I get all the covers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home