Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Why am I so tired?

This morning I kept waking up from what was barely sleep, worried that I would oversleep and be late for school. Without Bill's annoying alarm going off every few minutes I have trouble sleeping. Stevo and I finally got the Bendix mag put back together and running somewhat. At least we got some kind of spark, which is more than it started with. After class I went to Barnes & Noble and had an apple purse with Kjrstn when she got off work (Also had a soy Chai, but it was still too spicy a drink for me, even with soy milk--gave me a tummy ache). We brainstormed on the handle for the teapot I am working on in Ceramics. I think we came up with something that should work. Went to Ceramics and proceeded to get a bit frustrated as the handle isn't set in my mind and just won't allow itself to be made. Now I will have to go in tomorrow evening to get it ready for the critique session next class. Didn't want to go anywhere tomorrow night. Too tired of running all over. OH, and Bill sent me an e-mail that because of the hurricane (Ivan) he will be returning tomorrow instead of Friday. I won't even get a nice quiet evening. Oh well, what the 'ell. Going to bed now, I am so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home