Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Friday, September 28, 2007

House Cleaning

For the last three weeks I've been down with a cold/sinus infection/cough etc. Really wiped me out. But I am recovering, and starting to get some energy. This morning I went to Line Dancing and danced for about an hour and a half. Lots of fun and a bit of sweat!

Mostly I wanted to post something so that I don't have to keep looking at my own self (from birthday post) when I go on line as this is my home page, so I thought I'd write something, anything to take up space.

I have started weeding out stuff from the house, I hope to eventually move to a smaller place and besides, I don't need so much STUFF. I am selling some weaving equipment and getting rid of many many boxes of old magazines (mostly aviation related--I still plan to hold onto the weaving ones, they are like a reference collection to me, though I don't plan to renew my subscriptions this year, too many magazines!!!). It is so hard, sometimes, to get rid of things, but I am working on it.

While surfing around looking at real estate I can't afford I found this:

Wing Castle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home