Deathly Hallows (no spoilers)

I worked at Barnes & Nobels until about 1:30 AM, bagging books for eager readers. I went right home with my copy, sat down and read until 4AM when my eyes kept closing and I couldn't follow the words. I slept for 5 hours (way too long!) and started back reading. I had to stop to take the dog to the kennel (about an hours worth of time--I stopped at Panera for a sandwich, hoping no one would be talking and no one was) then read until time to leave for the airport. I took my big ear protectors which look like an old fashioned head set and wore them while I sat waiting for the plane, and while on the plane and at the airport where we changed planes and on the last plane. I was almost finished when the stewardess insisted that I turn off my electronic device (WTF??) and remove the ear set. STUPID PERSON!! I finished the book as we landed and taxied to the terminal with my fingers in my ears. It was a long, intense book. nuf said for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home