Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Friday, April 27, 2007

An Ancient Muse

Went to see Loreena McKennitt's Ancient Muse concert last night in Ashville. What an amazing woman! It was delightful. She requested no photo's taken during the concert, so I only took one of the set during the intermission:


And a close up

I wanted so much to take one of her on stage, but - her request aside - there was no way a photo could capture the atmosphere she created for the concert. Lovely, just lovely. Wish you could have been there too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would have been wonderful to be there. She is awesome. Over used word I know, but very fitting.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home