Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yoga & Birthdays

I just received the new yoga mat and accessories that I ordered last week. I've been wanting a wider mat and finally found one online, along with some blocks and a strap and a wedge for my wrists. I got two issues of Yoga Journal in the mail yesterday. First two of my new subscription. Feb & March. Too bad I bought both of them ages ago. So now I have copies to cut up for a scrap book (ha ha ha).

I've been working with new asanas that I've gotten from a great web site (http://www.yogatoday.com/) that has a new downloadable program every day. I found two that I like, but they are much harder for me than the DVD one I've been following for the past few years. It is great to have new material for a change. With my new equipment and some literature, I am set to become a new person :^)

Today is Lou's birthday. He is 59 years old. He is my first husband and the father of my two daughters. A musician and photographer, he has been working over the past few years on a new project: http://www.downtownwaitressproject.com/ which should be nice. Hope he gets some more photos up soon. And Happy Birthday Lou.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home