Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's about time!

When we first moved down to SC, I made a list of Things To Do. On that list was to Start Swimming. I had in mind that it would be excellent excercise. I joined the Y, it has a large indoor pool, and etc. I never dipped one toe into the water, never even took a swim suit there. I took a few Tai Chi classes and used the weight room machines for a short while before dropping my membership.

Well, it has been several years (over four, actually) and I finally checked out another pool, the Swim Center. Today I took a water aerobics class. It was great! After 45 minutes I felt like a prune, had to pee badly, and after another 15 minutes realised that I was growing rather tired. All in all a pleasant experience, however. I liked it and wondered why I'd been procrastinating.

Now, a few hours later, I am a bit stiff. Also, I fell asleep whilst reading. Must go again tomorrow or I'll really be stiff and sore. It will be a mess over the holidays, what with closings etc, but I shall enjoy this new excercise!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home