Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

OMG EBay!

Years ago my mum gave me a set of dishes that I usually pull out only on Thanksgiving. There are lots of dinner plates, serving dishes, tea cups, salt & pepper shakers, dessert dishes, sugar bowl and creamer, gravy dish etc.

BUT, NO TEAPOT.

I am a Tea Person. I like tea, I like the whole concept of tea. I want a matching teapot. So, I went to EBay. No teapot, but there was this:

They match the set and are now mine (pending shipment etc.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home