Saturday
Today is Veteran's Day and you know what that means:
NO MAIL.
Of course, I know that is not what it really means, but that is the extent of my personal involvement, being a hippie pacifist and all that.
Meanwhile, I have my keyboard and have been practicing a few pieces, reading up on playing and theory and nursing a sore arm. I will have to take this much slower than I thought. Dang ole sore arm thingy.
(FYI I have a history of arm soreness due to various problems that have curtailed activities such as archery and tennis [which I don't actually play] and last year cured with acupunture)
I have been digging around in attic stored boxes looking for old music books and found some really sweet baby stuff that Sam has already outgrown, also some old slides of Annika's that I sent to her, and no music books yet. I have one more group of boxes to explore before I finish cursing the moving company that was the packers-from-hell. I still think that they lost a bunch of my stuff.
Isn't this a cute Tea Set?
I would love to add it to my collection, but I saw that on Ebay just the Teapot sold for over 400 Pounds Sterling. That's a lot of $$ (not sure how many, just know lots) so I may have to hold off. The artist is Hilda Cowham and it is from the 1920's. The china company is Shelley.
In case you are wondering: "What shall I get Nan for her birthday?"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home