Too Much to Catch Up On
- Like, actually getting an Interview at the Library (though not getting the job)
- Getting a verbal promise to get a future possible job at the Library (can't really tell you about it, though)
- Flying to Lancaster to have lunch with my Mom and Howard, and the flight back down to Shenandoah with clouds, mountains and rain
- My Life as a Shelver at B & N
- Knitting
- More diapers
- Organising my Work Room, so now I have space and can actually do Work
- Loosing weight (back with WW)
Anyway, I'm just trekking on, feeling much better about the world, and myself, which is really nice for a change.
I don't know what life is bringing in the Future as far as Bill's Work is concerned, we could end up having to move again, but I'm not too concerned. Whatever happens (though, I have my doubts about being happy if we get moved to Michigan!) will happen. So Be It.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home