Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Career/Job


It's such a lousy feeling, applying for a job that you know doesn't pay anywhere near what you have made in the past, but that you are certainly qualified for, you are sure you'll get it and it will at least keep you busy while you figure out what you really want to be doing everyday, and after all the paperwork and initial interviewing is over you are informed that there are no positions currently available, but they will put your papers on the top of the pile in the event that something opens up. After working up a good headset to even consider the job, it is such a let down. Even if it is a lousy job to begin with. So I feel crummy for not getting a lousy job that doesn't even really exist. Sheeesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home