Ketchup
When that was all finished I turned my attention to the fact that I will be going to LA soon and didn't have a place to stay. And was Melanie going to join me??? I got a voicemail from her stating that she'd booked her flight!! Yeah! Now I really needed to find a hotel that was both close to A&W's apartment and really inexpensive.
I looked over the info on the closest cheap places (late at night, I might add) and got really freaked by some of the comments by prior users. Like: ants crawling over sleeping bodies. That one had me crying. I mean, I don't want to spend a fortune on the hotel, yet comfort and safety are serious considerations. Fortunately Bill phoned in the mist of my search and heard my stress and let me know that whatever I chose to do would be okay.
Here is my dilema: I always feel a sense of disapproval from Bill, though I don't know that he really does disapprove, he really never says much one way or the other. I just know he is really concerned about finances and that I am not bringing in any money just now. This is mainly my own problem, the constant need for approval. Gotta work on that
Anyway, I booked a room nearby and that's that.
Now I am trying to get around to sewing some more diaper stuff to take along and also to figure out how to transport myself and my stuff. What suitcase??? What to use to carry my laptop et al? What clothes to bring?
Gack!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home