Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Travel

Tomorrow I get up real early to start my trip to LA.

First I have to get to Charlotte (about an hour away)

find the airport

find a parking lot

find a way to get to the departure terminal

check my suitcase

find the right gate

find a chair

wait to get on the plane

fly to Newark

change planes

get a bite to eat in-between flights

manage to get to LA in one piece

get to the hotel

Fall asleep.


Get up the next day and see Sam, and his folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home