Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

June 10, 2000

Six years ago on this date, Bill and I formally got married. So, this is officially our sixth anniversary. We've been together for 19 years, though. Long time. Lots of water under the bridge. (Can that be used as a good expression, or is it supposed to indicate not such good stuff? Well, in this case, it's mostly good.) For the most part, we get along pretty well, know enough about each other to put up with each other.

Sounds kinda boring.

But not, really.

More like, comfortable.

When I find which box houses our photo, I'll scan it and include it in a follow up post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home