Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Knitty

I finally finished a square for Annika's blanket project:

and a close up:

It took me far too long, but mostly it took time to figure out how to keep track of where I was. I wrote out each row in a different color, which helped a lot. I still have enough yarn left for two more squares, hopefully they will actually be square, unlike this one which is wavey. Oh well, Annika will have to manage to fit it into the blanket.

My mom also made some squares, but I haven't seen them.

I also have a sweater that I started, but I think Sam will have outgrown it long before I finish it. Maybe it will be for the next baby... not that I am doing a grandparenty thing and pushing for that, just to say that if/when another one comes along, I will maybe be finished with a sweater for the babe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home