In which I am Offered and Accept the Job
It is all so sudden, this job thing. I just had a review, saw a posting, made a call, had an interview, and just like that, I have a promotion. New job, new title, new location, new responsibilities. Whew!
I officially start August 3rd, but since my vacation starts then I won't actually start until I return on the 21st. Too bad I miss all the Harry Potter hoopla.
[And speaking of Harry Potter, I'll be helping out at Barnes & Noble for the Deathly Hallows Party tomorrow night. Should be fun, though I'll be too tired to actually READ my book! I have to spend the whole day on Saturday reading so I'll be finished before I have to leave for the airport to fly up to Connecticut for my FIL's birthday party.]
I have lots of ideas for the Teen program, most will have to be put on hold until I find out just what it is like there. I'll go to the Summer Reading Program Teen Finale at the end of this month, just before I leave town, and meet people and get an idea what I am in store for! Yikes! Excitement and dread make for a swoozy stomach. Will keep you informed as it goes along.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home