Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

An Aside...

I've been in contact with the HR at work and was informed that the woman who was to be my new boss has retired and that my hours are being rescheduled. How do you like that? Two of the major reasons for changing jobs have been eliminated. What is the universe trying to tell me? I am not particularly pleased, and it has soured my vacation a bit. However, I just have to go with the flow, as it were. You will be updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home