Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Vacation

I'm in New York and tonight I went for Brick Oven Pizza with Melanie, the boys and Rick at a friends place in the Woodstock outskirts. The friend, Kermit (really!), has built a small brick oven to bake bread and small pizzas. Except for a bit of ash, it was delish. I am stuffed. Afterward it was late and dark so we sat around the back. The boys ran around and spun in circles while Melanie played her guitar. She and Kermit sang and we watched the stars. I haven't seen such a sky for years. It was beautiful. And then the largest and longest meteorite streaked across the sky making us all gasp. That was just so wonderful. So, right now I am content and a bit stuffed. Good night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home