Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Where has the Time gone??

Somehow the past few weeks have been a blur. I know I had a dentist's appointment because my mouth hurt for days afterward, and I felt all dragged out like a elephant had run over me. That exhaustion continued until today, and I still am not totally up to my usual perky self. I managed to get a decent night's sleep last night finally.

In the mean time, I finished up with the Ignitions & Starters class, earning my usual A.

And, I flew to L.A. last weekend to get myself a new son.

Annika and Will got hitched.

It was a beautiful wedding. They had the ceremony and all at the Silent Movie Theater and afterward showed a Fatty Arbuckle silent short followed by a wonderful slide show of pictures of the history of Will and Annika. The wedding favor is the soundtrack, which is fabulous. It keeps me teary-eyed.

I also got to spend a little time with Melanie sans kids. AND, Saria was there and who knows how long it has been since I saw her. Because of the aforementioned tiredness, I didn't do all the touristy stuff in LA that I had planned. Mostly we just went to the Farmer's Market since we stayed right across the street. My Mom stayed at the Farmer's Daughter Hotel with Bill and me so we hung out together a lot.

We flew back really early on Sunday. Back to school and Turbine Engines. Working with Thomas O and Lance on a PT6A-20. Whoopee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home