Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Oh Wow, it's Friday Again

After dragging myself downstairs to make hubby a cuppa tea and feed the dog, I curled up on my favourite comfy chair and fell back to sleep, getting up once to see hubby to the door as he left for work. Finally woke up enough to get ready for another day of Good Deeds. Actually got an early start on delivering meals, managed to get through it all and stopped at the Wild Bird Store to get a snake baffle for the feeder. Still tired, though.

Last night Bill changed the oil in the plane. I had gotten together all the stuff needed in the afternoon. I would have helped, but instead I went to Greer to work on my latest ceramic project.

Don't know if I have any thing really to add:

OH, in two weeks my daughter is getting married!!

TWO WEEKS!!!!!

Meanwhile, I still have to get over to the Library to tidy up the shelves. Last week I bailed and let it slide.

Wonder if Joni had her baby yet



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home