Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

YEAH!!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and we will be driving to the in-laws place in Daytona Beach. Long drive, but I hope to get some reading and shut-eye done. I will probably do some driving as well to give Bill some shut-eye time.

I have taken up Tarot card reading, and have a few books to peruse. It is an interesting subject, so far I have been impressed. Nothing too serious, I am not going all new-age weird, just exploring another realm of interior developement. Plus, the cards are pretty.

Other than spending time at the hanger working on airplanes, not much is happening. Just the Tarot thing. Oh, and Cyn from Tai Chi and the library mentioned to me that there is some underground esoteric group in Spartanburg, and she will be my introduction to enter it. This could be interesting. Will keep you all informed.

Got a photo from Suzanne in St Pete Florida and she has been taking in the sun--her arms are really freckled!! Never got to see that up in the north country.

One of the things I have gotten from the Tarot investigation is the impulse to take a little more responsibility for my eating habits and excercising, etc. The plan is to get rid of the excess blubber I have accumilated over the last few years and start liking myself again. Yeah Me! So that means I should get off and take a walk on my treadmill now. Ta-ta, Have a merry.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home